Well, it's on with the tour over at Kelly's Korner. I absolutely LOVE Carson's room. We spent so much time planning and buying everything that we wanted to put in his room. His crib has been converted into this full bed. We had a very cute Pottery Barn crib/bumper set. I found this great bed spread and sheet set which is very similar to it and it goes perfectly with his room. Grandma Anne made the red blanket on the bed... one of many she has made for Carson.
I bought this picture at Target. I wanted the one at Pottery Barn, but it was $99. I found this for $40 at Target! What a great buy!
His nightstand was purchased at Wood You, and Daddy painted it red.
Daddy made the navy cubes below. I wanted something with a large opening that would hold his large picture books. Needless to say, I'm a teacher and he has a lot of books. The books you see aren't all of them.
Pails were on sale at Pottery Barn! (I just love that store.)
This armoire matches his headboard/crib.
Love his glass jars with cars and blocks in them. Notice his name is spelled with the blocks.
His closet door- Daddy has put shelving in the closet so we can hold more toys, but it is a scary sight!
We bought the old fashioned wood truck at Apple Butter Makin' Days when I was pregnant. We thought it would go perfectly with his nursery. The Texaco bank was a fun find for his theme also. Grandma Pat bought him the little boy statue which is holding a toy plane- one of his favorite things.












9 comments:
Sweet room! I really like the small details that finish off the room like the blocks in the jar.
Wow! I hadn't seen this room since you guys have gone from crib to bed and it looks amazing! I absolutely LOVE it! Please come to my house...I need help! Also, way to go E on making those cubes...better believe I am showing those to Shawn! :)
Great job!!! I love all the little details like the jars with the blocks and cars. I also love the USA license plate map ~ probably because I have the same one hanging in my family room! LOL.
LOVE this room- it's great for a growing boy!!!
Carson's room is so well put together! All the small details add so much. It's definitely designed/put together with love!
I like the block details and thr bright posters are great!
The license plate map is so cool and I love the vintage toy look!
We're going to be doing some redecorating before too long- you have some super cute ideas! Love the blocks!
Great room. I lcve all the cool accesories!
Post a Comment